Generational opportunity development in prestige Beverly Hills. The Subject Property, 444-446 Oakhurst Dr. Beverly Hills, CA, 90210, is located in one of the most prestigious neighborhoods in Los Angeles. This A+ location is in the heart of Beverly Hills. The offering contains a lot size of 14,999 sqft on R4 zoning. It provides an opportunity for a developer to build 27 luxury apartment units using the State Density Bonus program, five stories over two levels of the underground garage, allowing eighteen units + nine units of low-income density bonus. The units include 19 one-bedroom, 4 two-bedroom, and 4 three-bedroom. Total of 47 parking spaces and a rooftop swimming pool with an open-concept rooftop lounge area. The total building area is 40,300 SF. Condominiums can be pursued; the project must meet the requirements of the City of Beverly Hills. The buyer must do due diligence and verification. New built luxury Condominiums in neighborhood are listing between $1,500 - $2,380 per sqft. 60% of the units are currently vacant. In process on delivering remaining 40% vacant through Ellis Act. This amenity-rich location is within walking distance of Melrose Ave and Rodeo Dr, home of world-renowned dining, shopping, and nightlife. Nearby trendy hot spots include Mastro's steakhouse, Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills, Il Pastaio, Avra, Verve coffee roasters, Craigs, Beverly Hills hotel, Four Seasons Beverly Hills, Century City mall, Cedar Sinai, and many more. Both properties currently have rental units consisting of 22 units. Out of the 9 remaining units 8 are paying market rent. Both 444 & 446 N Oakhurst must be purchased together. For Marketing Package, architect plans, and rent roll please email us.
Courtesy of Keller Williams Beverly Hills, Michael Gholian,
Based on information from The MLSTM / Combined LA/Westside Multiple Listing Service, Inc. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently reviewed and verified. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal, and may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Neither listing broker(s) nor Kris Zacuto shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.
©2023 Combined L.A./Westside MLS. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 3/30/23